Sunday, August 27, 2017
Crescent Bar Recreation Area Golf Course
$72.40 Per Person, Cart Included
$56.95 Per Person, BYO Cart *Walking is not permitted during the tourney
$36.35 Saturday Night Beach Party Dinner – All golfers and their family & friends are invited to join us for the River Fest dinner on Saturday Night. More Information>
Golf Tournament Registration Fee includes 18 holes of golf and a special CBRF gift.
Check In: 8:15am – 8:45am
• A Group 9:00am
• B Group 9:07am
AWARDS: Trophies for First Place for all four team members, Raffle Prizes, and Awards for Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin.
FORMAT: Four person scramble tournament. 18 Holes
CARTS: The course only has 9 carts for rent, so the first 9 two-somes/18 people that pay for a cart through online registration will have carts. All others will need to bring your own cart.
We would very much appreciate everyone pre-registering online by August 14th. When you pay and sign up online, it doesn’t have a function to arrange your foursome, so please complete the form below to reserve your group.
GOLF SCRAMBLE RULES:
1. Please smooth all marks made in Sand Bunkers.
2. Leave the putting green as soon as you have holed out.
3. Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range.
4. Balls may be cleaned on the green, and ball marks repaired prior to putting. You may not repair spike marks prior to putting.
5. Please observe all local course rules.
6. Enjoy the day and your fellowship with other golfers!
1. A scramble means that all team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
2. The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot/chosen ball. Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot of the prior shot.
3. If the ball you choose to play is in a hazard (sand, water, etc.), the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length away.
4. This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green also.
5. Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score. When putting, once any ball is holed out, no further strokes count. The team is cautioned not to make “tap” in putts until all team members have had the opportunity to attempt the team’s original putt.
6. Each player’s tee shot must be used at least three times during the 18-hole competition.
7. Men tee off from the white tees and women from the red tees.
8. Threesomes are permitted to rotate a fourth shot from each ball location. In other words, one person will be hitting twice from each position. However, the person hitting two shots cannot do so consecutively. (For example, it’s Player A’s turn to hit two shots. The other team members must play their ball in between Player A’s two shots.)
a. The rotation should be set at the beginning of the round, and remain constant throughout.
b. An example of this would be:
1. Hole 1 shot 1 : ABCA
2. Hole 1 shot 2 : BCAB
3. Hole 1 shot 3 : CABC
4. Hole 1 shot 4 : ABCA
5. Hole 2 shot 1 : BCAB
9. To win Long Drive- Mark ball with provided sign with your name. Ball MUST be IN the fairway to count.
To win Closest to the Pin- Measure balls distance from the holes closest edge with provided measuring tape, write name and distance on the green-side sign. Ball must be ON the green to count.
*format subject to change